Win a €2,500 package to the prestigious Irish Poker Open 2018, held in County Dublins' spectacular City West Hotel from Wednesday 14th March to Sunday 18th March 2018.
€2,500 Package includes: €1,150 Main Event Buy-In (€1,000,000 Guaranteed prizepool), 5 nights' accommodation at the City West Hotel, Saggart, Co Dublin (double room, bed and breakfast - check in: Wednesday 14th March 2018, check out: Monday 19th March 2018) plus €800 travel and spending money.
Weekly Main Event Qualifier Schedule:
From Monday 1st January until Sunday 25th February 2018, €100 Buy-In, Weekly Main Events, where qualifiers will be awarded a minimum total of 50 x Guaranteed Irish Open Packages:
|Day||Date||Start Time (GMT)||Total Buy-In||Name|
|Monday||1st January||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||7th January||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||14th January||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||21st January||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||28th January||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||4th February||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||11th February||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||18th February||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
|Sunday||25th February||20:00||€ 100||Irish Open 5x Package Gtd|
These Main Event Package Qualifiers are supported by a full daily satellite schedule commencing Monday 18th December 2017, giving you the chance of qualifying for as little as €1.
Visit the event organisers website: www.irishpokeropen.com for further information
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to Ladbrokes Poker customers aged 18+.
- This promotion is open to the iPoker Network
- Irish Poker Open 2018 qualification period Monday 18th December 2017 to Sunday 25th February 2018.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- €2,500 Irish Poker Open Packages are provided on an "AS-IS" basis, and Ladbrokes shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to any acts or omissions of third party suppliers, including without limitation, airlines, carriage service providers and hotels. For the avoidance of any doubt, it is hereby clarified that Ladbrokes shall not be responsible in any way for the nature of the event or prizes and their respective quality, and you hereby waive any claim and/or demand in relation thereto.
- €2,500 Irish Poker Open Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash. You must play or forfeit the seat. Any taxes, insurance and other expenses relating to the prize will be the sole responsibility of each winner
- By playing the Irish Open super satellite you declare that you are ready and able to travel to Dublin (Ireland), in order to participate at the Irish Open event. This includes any and all documents required for travel to the destination.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to exclude players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Ladbrokes is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice and it is your responsibility to check here for changes and updates.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over. Employees, any family members of employees, of Ladbrokes and its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may not take part in this promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of London, England.