Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. Players' bonuses will be displayed when they play any of the Ladbrokes Poker Casino Games available in the poker software. The bonus amount will not be displayed in their accounts outside of the Casino Games.
2. Players will be informed of the wagering conditions once they have been issued with a Casino Bonus. Winnings will be transferred to a player's real balance only after they have wagered the value of their bonus thirty (30) times.
3. While wagering on Casino Games, a player's real balance is used before any bonus cash.
4. The double-up feature on any game does not count toward wagering requirements.
5. All casino play bonuses are for wagering purposes only and cannot be redeemed. (No withdrawal will be honored for an amount less than the PLAY BONUS. Upon your FIRST withdrawal (regardless of the number of deposits), any amount up to the equivalent value of the PLAY BONUS will be deducted from your play balance or winnings prior to settlement. The first credits wagered will be deducted from your deposit(s) rather than from the PLAY BONUS).
6. Winnings are allowed to be withdrawn only once wagering requirements are met. If a withdrawal request is made prior to meeting the wagering requirements, the bonus and winnings will be removed.
7. Bonuses are valid for a limited time period. If a player has not met the wagering requirements within the allotted time period, their bonus and pending winnings will expire.
8. Ladbrokes Poker management has the right to amend the Casino Bonus terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
9. All decisions made by Ladbrokes Poker are final.