International Poker Open Tour – London 2014 Super Satellites Terms and Conditions
1. a. First prizes at Super Satellites are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash. You must play or forfeit the seat.
1. b. By playing or winning the International Poker Open Tour – London Super Satellite you declare that you are ready and able to travel to London, UK in order to play at the IPO event. This includes any and all documents required for travel to the destination.
2. Any individual player can win up to three Main Event entries to use in day 1A and/or 1C.
3. Single package winners will begin play day 1B, Friday 11th 2014.
4. Participants in Super Satellites must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Players are responsible to maintain a valid passport and any/all other documentation necessary to participate in mainland poker tournaments.
6. Players from the same IP address, or from the same household, are not eligible to participate in Super Satellite promotions.
7. The use of offensive language at the poker table will disqualify a player from participating in Super Satellite promotions.
8. Any player found colluding during the course of a tournament will be disqualified and have their account frozen.
9. Any player found to be ‘soft playing' or ‘chip dumping' in order to allow another player to win or gain an advantage during the course of a tournament will have their account frozen.
10. Any withdrawals made on any winnings at the tournaments are subject to Ladbrokes Poker's standard withdrawal procedure and collusion checks.
11. By qualifying for Super Satellite promotions, players agree that their real names, aliases, images, moving images, spoken/written quotes and/or amounts won, can be used for online and offline promotional purposes.
12. By entering the Super Satellite promotions, players agree that, should they win a tournament seat, they will wear Ladbrokes Poker apparel (hats and/or T-shirts) in accordance with the instructions of Ladbroke Poker management.
13. Ladbrokes Poker shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of a Super Satellite package as a direct or indirect result of accepting a seat at the tournament.
14. All decision made by the Ladbrokes Poker management are final.
15. Ladbrokes Poker cannot advise on the tax position of winners, as some jurisdictions treat poker wins as tax free, while in other jurisdictions such proceeds are taxable. If the winnings are taxable in a player's jurisdiction, the player is solely responsible to keep track of and report his/her winnings to the appropriate authorities. Likewise, Ladbrokes Poker cannot advise on whether the playing of poker over the Internet is lawful in a player's jurisdiction.
16. Ladbrokes Poker has the right to stop its promotions, or change their conditions at any time.