Ladbrokes is introducing its exciting, new, fast-action, adrenalin-inducing Twister Tournaments: 3-player, Winner-Takes-All, turbo Sit'N'Go's, from €1 to €100 Buy-In. Each Twister has a randomly allocated prize ranging from 2-1,000 times your actual buy-in! Enter a €100 Twister and you could win up to 80% of a massive €100,000 jackpot!
How It Works:
When you log into the poker software, look for the Twister button in the lobby view and choose the Twister buy-in and the number of games you want to play. You can play up to 6 Twister tournaments simultaneously!
Twister Jackpot and Buy-Ins Explained:
Each buy-in incorporates buy-in, tournament fee and jackpot contribution. However, Twisters are different in that the randomly allocated Twister prize can be far higher than the combined actual buy-ins of the three players. When a new game starts, the random jackpot prize appears in the software for the players to see
Seven different buy-ins are available:
€1 with a prize pool of up to €1,000
€2 with a prize pool of up to €2,000
€5 with a prize pool of up to €5,000
€10 with a prize pool of up to €10,000
€20 with a prize pool of up to €20,000
€50 with a prize pool of up to €50,000
€100 with a prize pool of up to €100,000
The Prize Structure:
The table below shows the jackpot pot prizes obtainable, together with the probability of these being awarded:
Twister Poker SNG Jackpot Payouts
|Multiplier||1€ Twister||2€ Twister|| |
|10€ Twister||20€ Twister||50€ Twister||100€ Twister||Probability (x in 100,000)|
|1000x||** €1,000||** €2,000||** €5,000||** €10,000||** €20,000||** €50,000||** €100,000||5|
|100x||€100||€200||€500||** €1,000||** €2,000||** €5,000||** €10,000||100|
** 80%/10%/10% payouts
For instance, the 1,000 times buy-in multiplier has a probability of 20,000 to 1. The odds of no multiplier being applied are 15,162/20,000.
1st place receives 80% of prize pools valued at €1,000 or more, 100% of prize pools valued at less than €1,000
2nd place receives 10% of prize pools valued at €1,000 or more
3rd place receives 10% of prize pools valued at €1,000 or more
For example, a €5 buy-in Twister tournament could have a prize pool of between €10.00 and €5,000.00 depending on whether no jackpot multiplier or the full 1,000 times buy-in multiplier is awarded. The remainder of the three entry fees is added to the rake and Twister prizepool.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to Ladbrokes Poker customers aged 18+.
- This promotion is open to the iPoker Network
- Any winnings including the grand Jackpot prize will be paid automatically into the winning poker player's account at the end of the tournament.
- Prizes: The Twister Poker ‘'Sit ‘N' G'' 3-player tournament is a Winner-Takes-All tournament; The prizepool will be presented at the beginning of each tournament; Prizes for the winner of Twister Poker ‘'Sit ‘N' G'' tournament go from Double Buy-In + FEE and up to and including 800 times the Buy-In + Fee.
- As of 1st June, 2015, the prize structure for Twister Poker tournaments with a jackpot of €1,000 or more will be split with 80% going to the 1st place finisher, 10% for 2nd and 10% for 3rd.
- If a tournament is interrupted due to a server problem it will be settled as per our regular interruption policy.
- Any withdrawals made on any winnings of the Jackpot prize are subject to Ladbrokes standard withdrawal procedure.
- iPoker will create a batch of 20,000 Twister Poker ‘'Sit ‘N' G'' tournaments and distribute prizes as per the appendix below, a new batch will be created as soon as previous one has been completed.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to exclude players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Ladbrokes is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice and it is your responsibility to check here for changes and updates.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over. Employees, any family members of employees, of Ladbrokes and its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may not take part in this promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of London, England.