From Sunday 17th December and every 3rd Sunday of the Month thereafter, join us in our exclusive £5,000 Sunday Lunch Points Special Tournament with an incredibly low 25 points buy-in.
|Start Date||Start Time (GMT)|
|17 December 2017||14:00|
|21 January 2018||14:00|
|18 February 2018||14:00|
|18 March 2018||14:00|
|15 April 2018||14:00|
|20 May 2018||14:00|
|17 June 2018||14:00|
|15 July 2018||14:00|
|19 August 2018||14:00|
|16 September 2018||14:00|
|21 October 2018||14:00|
|18 November 2018||14:00|
|16 December 2018||14:00|
Lobby Name: Sunday Lunch Points Special
Lobby Tab: Specials/Ladbrokes Specials
Start Time: 14:00 GMT (UK Time)
Buy In: 25 points
Prize Pool: £5,000 Cash
Prize Structure: iPoker Network Super Flat
Game: No Limit Texas HoldEm, Freezeout, 9 Seater
Starting Chips: 10,000
Blind Levels: 10 minutes
Late Registration: Until Level 6
Terms and Conditions
- This event is exclusive to Ladbrokes and Coral customers aged 18+.
- £5,000 prizepool paid in cash.
- 25 points must have been accrued and be available prior to tournament registration.
- Special Invite Tickets will be issued entirely at Ladbrokes and Corals' discretion.
- Special Invite Tickets not used to register for the tournament will be void.
- Special Invite Tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to exclude players that participate in the promotion with multiple accounts.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to disqualify players if it reasonably suspects that collusion or other abusive strategies takes place. Players must comply with the eligibility requirements of these terms and conditions. Ladbrokes reserves the right to withhold any prize won by anyone whom Ladbrokes is aware or have reasonable grounds to believe is ineligible.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, without notice and it is your responsibility to check here for changes and updates.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.