Ladbrokes is introducing its exciting, new, fast-action, adrenalin-inducing Twister Tournaments: 3-player, Winner-Takes-All, turbo Sit'N'Go's, from €1 to €100 Buy-In. Each Twister has a randomly allocated prize ranging from 2-1,000 times your actual buy-in! Enter a €100 Twister and you could win up to 80% of a massive €100,000 jackpot!
How It Works:
When you log into the poker software, look for the Twister button in the lobby view and choose the Twister buy-in and the number of games you want to play. You can play up to 6 Twister tournaments simultaneously!
Twister Jackpot and Buy-Ins Explained:
Each buy-in incorporates buy-in, tournament fee and jackpot contribution. However, Twisters are different in that the randomly allocated Twister prize can be far higher than the combined actual buy-ins of the three players. When a new game starts, the random jackpot prize appears in the software for the players to see
Seven different buy-ins are available:
€1 with a prize pool of up to €1,000
€2 with a prize pool of up to €2,000
€5 with a prize pool of up to €5,000
€10 with a prize pool of up to €10,000
€20 with a prize pool of up to €20,000
€50 with a prize pool of up to €50,000
€100 with a prize pool of up to €100,000
The Prize Structure:
The table below shows the jackpot pot prizes obtainable, together with the probability of these being awarded:
Twister Poker SNG Jackpot Payouts
|Multiplier||€1 Twister||€2 Twister||€5 Twister||€10 Twister||€20 Twister||€50 Twister||€100 Twister||Probability (x 100,000 games)|
|1000x||€ 1,000||€ 2,000||€ 5,000||€ 10,000||€ 20,000||€ 50,000||€ 100,000||2|
|50x||€ 50||€ 100||€ 250||€ 500||€ 1,000||€ 2,500||€ 5,000||50|
|8x||€ 8||€ 16||€ 40||€ 80||€ 160||€ 400||€ 800||4,000|
|5x||€ 5||€ 10||€ 25||€ 50||€ 100||€ 250||€ 500||9,534|
|3x||€ 3||€ 6||€ 15||€ 30||€ 60||€ 150||€ 300||22,002|
|2x||€ 2||€ 4||€ 10||€ 20||€ 40||€ 100||€ 200||64,412|
** Please note: for all prizes >=€1,000, the games will pay 80% of this amount to the winner of the tournament and players finishing 2nd and 3rd will each win 10% of the prize money.
For instance, the 1,000 times buy-in multiplier has a probability of 20,000 to 1. The odds of no multiplier being applied are 15,162/20,000.
1st place receives 80% of prize pools valued at €1,000 or more, 100% of prize pools valued at less than €1,000
2nd place receives 10% of prize pools valued at €1,000 or more
3rd place receives 10% of prize pools valued at €1,000 or more
For example, a €5 buy-in Twister tournament could have a prize pool of between €10.00 and €5,000.00 depending on whether no jackpot multiplier or the full 1,000 times buy-in multiplier is awarded. The remainder of the three entry fees is added to the rake and Twister prizepool.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Twister Tournaments are available to all qualifying customers until further notice.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR TWISTER TOURNAMENTs
- Twister Tournaments are open to iPoker Network Poker customers, aged 18 years or over.
- You must be a real money poker player.
- Twister tournaments have Buy-ins ranging from €1 to €100.
TWISTER TOURNAMENT DETAILS
- Twister Tournaments are 3 seater sit and go, where players are ‘all-in' from the first hand.
- Twister Tournaments begin as soon as three players have joined.
- Twister tournaments have Buy-ins of €1, €2, €5, €10, €20, €50 and €100.
- Twister Tournaments randomly generate a cash prizepool which is displayed prior to the tournament start.
- Twister Tournament random prizepools can be 2x, 3x, 5x, 5x, 8x, 50x or 1,000x the players buy-in value.
- Wild Twister prize payouts and probabilities are displayed in the table above.
- Promoter: Ladbrokes Coral International Limited.
- Employees of the Promoter (and its affiliate companies), and any family members of employees, are not eligible to participate in this Tournament. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- We reserve the right to exclude players who participate in this Tournament entry invite with multiple Accounts.
- We may disqualify you from this Tournament if we reasonably suspect that you are colluding with other players or using an abusive strategy. Please see our General Website Terms & Conditions and Poker Jargon Buster for further information about abuse and collusion.
- We reserve the right to change, end or restrict your access to any Tournament, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.